0845 094 9240

Energy Certification

All commercial buildings now require energy certification before sale, letting, construction or assignment. Any public buildings or institutions which are visited by the public regularly and which are over 1000 sq m now require Display Energy Certificates.

Please click on the boxes below to learn more about these requirements.

If you would like to request one of our certification services either ring 0845 094 9240 or email us with your requirements.

Information on Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), which are required by all commercial buildings before they can be marketed for either sale, lease or assignment.

Information on Display Energy Certificates (DECs), which are required for all public buildings over 1000 sq m.

Information on SAP assessments which are required by all new build residential properties.

Information on SBEM assessments which are required for assessing both target and proposed levels of CO2 emissions for non-residential buildings.